Article 1 Scope
Any person who desires to use the Logo (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) may use the Logo without charge only if the User abides by, and uses the Logo to the extent permitted by, the Logo Rules and the Logo Guidelines.
The User who is using the Logo shall be deemed to have agreed to both the Logo Rules and the Logo Guidelines.
Article 2 Rights
Article 3 Permitted Uses
- To introduces the Service itself;
- If there is any tie-up or affiliation relation between the User and Pixta, to use the Logo, with Pixta’s separate approval, for the said tie-up or related planning etc.; or
- If the User is the Contributor Member of the Service, to indicate or display Pixta as the distributor of the User’s Content.
Article 4 Unauthorized Uses (Prohibitions)
- To use the Logo, without Pixta’s separate approval, for any purposes other than those as set forth in the preceding Article;
- To alter, distort or change the Logo;
- To use the Logo as a part of, or incorporated in, any product names, service names, trademarks, logotypes, company names etc. of the other companies;
- To use the Logo, without Pixta’s separate approval, in a manner indicating as if there is any relation of employment, tie-up, or partnership etc. with Pixta, or suggesting as if any authorization, support, or endorsement etc. is made by Pixta;
- To use the Logo in a manner leading to defamation or disrepute of Pixta or the Service;
- To use the Logo in any content, context or media which is illegal, related to anti-social forces, obscene or against public order or good morals; or
- To use the Logo in any other manner which is considered to be inappropriate by Pixta at its own discretion.
Article 5 User’s Liability
- If the User’s use of the Logo is considered by Pixta to be in violation of the Logo Rules or the Logo Guidelines or if it is considered necessary by Pixta at its own discretion, Pixta may and is entitled to demand from the User to cease and desist use of the Logo or any other remedy which Pixta deems necessary or appropriate.
- In the event that Pixta incurs any damage directly or indirectly caused by the User’s use of the Logo, including but not limited to, the cases when Pixta receives any claims from a third party in relation to such use, the User shall, at Pixta’s request, forthwith indemnify Pixta for any and all damage incurred by Pixta, including but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees.
Article 6 Disclaimer
- PIXTA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR BY FACT OR LAWS, AS TO THE LOGO INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SAFETY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, VALIDITY, OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PIXTA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE LOGO IS FREE FROM ANY DEFECT, SECURITY FLAW, ERRORS, BUGS, OR VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL PIXTA BE OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE THE LOGO FREE FROM SUCH DEFECT ETC.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL PIXTA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED BY THE USER ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO THE LOGO.
Article 7 Updates of the Logo Rules and the Logo Guidelines
Article 8 Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- Any legal matters related to the Logo Rules shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Any dispute between the User and Pixta arising out of or in relation to the Logo shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court of Japan in the first instance.
To PIXTA creators
Brand Color and Logo Color
It may be allowed to have the Logo on the colored background, images or illustrations; provided that you shall pay attention to show up the Logo in whole even before such an intricate background.
Minimum size of the Logo
Don’t distort (stretch, compress or italicize) the Logo.
Don’t change the font size or the spacing between characters.
Don’t place the Logo on backgrounds which provide poor readability.
Don’t rotate or flip.
Don’t add effects like shadows, dimensions or gradation to the Logo.
Don’t alter the color.
Don’t lack any parts of the Logo.
Don’t replace the logotype with another font
Don’t apply gradation.